I'm so glad you found me! I'm a San Francisco photographer, and this blog charts my journey in the ever-evolving world of photography. One of the things I love about photography is that it's a journey, not a destination. I'm constantly learning and meeting wonderful people. Please peruse the blog to your heart's content, then check out my website and feel free to contact me! (I love hearing from you.)

“Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow." – Imogen Cunningham

“A portrait is not made in the camera but on either side of it.” – Edward Steichen

Why I Love Moo

I've blogged about how I love the paper products from Moo before - but this time it's really love. Or addiction. I'll let you be the judge. Please disregard the fact that I have bought almost everything they make. It's not a problem - I can stop any time I want!

First there were the mini business cards. And yep, they were pretty darn cute.

Then I graduated to their rounded corner business cards. One thing I love about Moo is their Printfinity technology - I can have a different image on each card if I want to. This makes for great conversations with people as they try to choose their favorite image.


And that goes for their stickers, also.


And I got some logo stickers, too. (That faded effect was on purpose - I wanted four different levels of strength in my logo, just for fun and to see what it would look like.)


Plus some address labels - why not?


And some of their gorgeous postcards - easily my favorite product of theirs. I love that the front and back are completely customizable. 


Those postcards sure do look good in a gold envelope with one of my stickers on them!


Or, maybe a silver envelope too - why not?


So, in short, if you have some printing in your future, I highly recommend Moo.

*Oh, and until February 10 you can get 10% off all printed products, just use the code MOOPRINTJAN.*

1 comment:

  1. "With NBC having the NFL and other sports associated with it as well as the different shows with NBC/Universal, it is something I am looking forward to."NBCSN will have three hours of sports talk Monday through Friday. Throngs of people who can prove they are healthy are rushing out of the city by car, plane, and train.

    We will have all of our Yeezy Shoes For Sale combat troops out of Iraq by the end of this Cheap Yeezy Shoes Sale August. He has appeared on Keeping Up with the Kardashians and various spinoffs, Coach Outlet Clearance and makes money from appearance fees and endorsement deals.Kris JennerForbes estimates as of Air Force 1 In Store July 2018 that Kris net worth is $37.5 million, thanks to her role as executive producer of Keeping Up with the Kardashians and her role as family "momager," taking a Cheap Nike Air Force 1 cut of her kids earnings when MK Outlet she negotiates their deals.

    He's been a strong Christian role model to our young men a 'guy's guy.'"The Cardinals were 3 18 Jordan Shoes For Sale in varsity games under Phelps. 18, 2013.Klippen said there was "a total absence of evidence" to support Ennis initial claims against Foster. With an automatic transmission, simply place the vehicle in park.

    Air Force bomber inventory, the head of Air Force Global Strike Command wants to make the remaining aircraft even more lethal in the future. So that's a hard question to answer right now as far as exactly how long that would take with where our guys are going to be once they come back in physically." 2020 Advance Local Media LLC.

    Along the embankments and bridges, citizens waved flags, chanted "Wuhan, let go!" and sang a capella renditions of China national anthem."I haven been outside for more than 70 New Air Jordan Shoes days," said an emotional Tong Zhengkun, who was watching the display from a bridge..

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I read and cherish every single one. Go ahead, make my day.