I'm so glad you found me! I'm a San Francisco photographer, and this blog charts my journey in the ever-evolving world of photography. One of the things I love about photography is that it's a journey, not a destination. I'm constantly learning and meeting wonderful people. Please peruse the blog to your heart's content, then check out my website and feel free to contact me! (I love hearing from you.)

“Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow." – Imogen Cunningham

“A portrait is not made in the camera but on either side of it.” – Edward Steichen

New Arrivals at the Shelter

I always enjoy photographing at the shelter, but this time I had a particularly good time.

First off we had Tia, who wasn't so into the idea of staying on the white paper and being flashed at (oddly, it's not really a popular concept with most of the cats!), but she eventually warmed up enough that I was able to get a few good shots of her.




Then we had this dapper gentleman, Bonsai, who is as charming as he is handsome. I don't think he'll have any trouble finding an amazing home.






Then came Cira, who had to move out of her home because her owner was allergic. Talk about a personality! Cira likes to talk, she tells you exactly how she feels all the time. But she's also very affectionate, and she'd be a great cat for someone.






Then we moved on to the kittens. This is Sergio, who was really playful and fun.






And this is Snow, who stole my heart. For good. Seriously, I almost adopted her on the spot. Mouse, Chee, want a new friend?








We finished up with Liza, who has the cutest little mustache. She's a bit shy, but in the right home I can tell she'll blossom.




Come on, you know you want to adopt one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read and cherish every single one. Go ahead, make my day.