9. She'll attack anything that moves, or is longer than it is wide. Shoelaces are her favorite. And the fake mice we buy for her. As well as any small insect that is unfortunate enough to make its way into our house.
8. Most of the time, she doesn't attack us. (Except for feet under the blankets. But that's excusable.)
7. She loves cheese. And her name is Mouse. Need I say more?
6. She's friendly, for the most part, unlike some cats who like to hide in the corners when other people come over. She'll come up and sniff you and wait for a pet. And then later if she thinks you're warm she'll probably jump into your lap when you least expect it.
5. She likes to sleep under the covers. If you're asleep she delicately licks your face until you wake up and let her under with you.
4. She seeks out heat in any form. Warm laps, recently occupied seats, a spot in the sunshine or next to the heater? DONE. It was a little disconcerting when we got her an electric bed and she stopped sleeping with us for a while and we realized it wasn't US that she loved, just our body heat.
3. She's perpetually hungry, if you ask her, which I don't recommend. PLEASE, can I have just a little more food?? Pretty please?
2. She's got the best purr ever. When we wake up in the morning and pet her for the first time it's almost like she's going to burst from purring.
1. She's mine. :-)