What I Believe . . .
- I believe that there is beauty everywhere, and we just need to look a little harder to find it.
- I believe that sitting down and having a rational conversation helps in most situations.
- I believe that doing something nice for someone else usually is the same as doing something nice for yourself.
- I believe in early morning walks.
- I believe in warm beverages.
- I believe in farmer's markets.
- I believe in spending time with good people.
- I believe in deep conversations.
- I believe in the moment, and making it wonderful. Tomorrow is tomorrow, today is today.
- I believe in gorgeous smells, new tastes and also familiar ones.
- I believe in the power of experiences to bring people together.
- I believe that you can connect with someone you think you have nothing in common with.
- I believe in sharing.
- I believe in stars, in chocolate, and in drinks with bubbles.
- I believe in you. I also try very hard to believe in myself. Some days are easier than others.
- I believe in experiencing the extremes: heat in Thailand, winters in Montreal. And enjoying both. Equally.
- I also believe in equilibrium, and finding a balance. Not killing yourself or anyone else in the pursuit of a goal.
- I believe in play, and that anything can be fun or enjoyable.
- I believe that the most annoying experiences make the best stories afterward.
- I believe that when you have less, you appreciate it more. (Still working on this one. It's so easy to end up with more instead of less!)
- I believe that anyone can look great in a photograph. Especially you.
- And I believe that your attitude shapes your life. Perspective is key. Here's to looking on the bright side!
So that's my list. What would you add?
*If you'd like to buy a print directly from the blog, now you can! I'm trying out Fotomoto's service. Just click the 'Buy Print' button beneath any photo and choose the size you prefer. All files will be optimized for print by me after you order. (And watermarks will be removed.) Fun!*