|That's real lens flare! I've never gotten the circles before. Fun!|
1. 500px. I recently created a profile, and it's so much fun! The quality of the photography is just outstanding. I could spend hours on there, marveling at the skill of everyone else.
2. Red and white as a color pair. Particularly light red. So summer.
3. Taking pictures into the sun. At dusk. Right after a rainstorm. (Word to the wise - do not look through your viewfinder. Looking into the sun = bad.)
4. Reading new theories on learning. Especially this one really makes a lot of sense to me. I think connections underlie a lot of what we do.
5. Summer vacation. It's a mindset, not an event. Even having a summer feels like vacation. (Today we saw the sun in SF again! Never taken for granted.)
6. Finding a new blog all about color palettes! I want them all, all around me. And I love the food and color combos in this post. I don't know if green, chocolate brown and ivory, or the simple navy blue and snow white is my favorite.
So, what's making you happy this July day? I'd love to hear in the comments.
PS Keep your camera away from seagulls.