I'm so glad you found me! I'm a San Francisco photographer, and this blog charts my journey in the ever-evolving world of photography. One of the things I love about photography is that it's a journey, not a destination. I'm constantly learning and meeting wonderful people. Please peruse the blog to your heart's content, then check out my website and feel free to contact me! (I love hearing from you.)

“Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow." – Imogen Cunningham

“A portrait is not made in the camera but on either side of it.” – Edward Steichen

Some Links for You

A few quick links here, photography related and not photography related.

Not Photography Related
-An excellent article on why you should be cool to the pizza delivery boy here.

-A pretty cool website that I've kind of been keeping quiet on, which gives away something new every day, all you have to do to enter is answer a question. The Bright Side Project is lots of fun (although maybe tailored a bit more to the ladies than the gentlemen).

- A nectarine galette that looks incredibly easy to make and absolutely delicious. Given our lack of nectarines here in Southeast Asia, I would like someone in Produce Heaven (that would be the Bay Area, California) to make it for me and report back. I know you all have some delicious nectarines or peaches right about now that would be perfect for this. Mom, are you reading? I'm talking to you.

-An absolutely stunning blog post over at This Is Yellow. Don't question me, just go read it. She's got an amazing way with words.

Photography Related
-Rick Sammon's 10 Key Factors to a Good Photograph is, as he says, short and sweet, but it's also a good reminder to think about all of these before pushing the shutter button.

-David duChemin just came out with a new eBook called 10. It costs $5 if you buy it before October 1st, and I just got my copy. I haven't read it yet, but I'm excited to. His blog at Pixelated Image is excellent as well, and totally free. It focuses a little on the technical aspects of photography, but mostly it's about inspiration and thinking about photography in more fulfilling ways, less about money and more about vision.

Okay, don't want to totally inundate you, so that's about it for today. I'll probably share some more links with you next week as well, this could become a weekly thing now that my Google Reader addiction has hit its peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read and cherish every single one. Go ahead, make my day.