I'm so glad you found me! I'm a San Francisco photographer, and this blog charts my journey in the ever-evolving world of photography. One of the things I love about photography is that it's a journey, not a destination. I'm constantly learning and meeting wonderful people. Please peruse the blog to your heart's content, then check out my website and feel free to contact me! (I love hearing from you.)

“Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow." – Imogen Cunningham

“A portrait is not made in the camera but on either side of it.” – Edward Steichen

A New Look For the Blog

If you've been coming around here for a while, you may notice that a few things have changed. I updated the blog a few months ago, but frankly I was never really happy with the look, so when I had some time today I changed a few things around. I'm not completely done, so if things change a bit more that's all part of the plan! But hopefully all the major work is done.

You'll notice that the comments section of the post is a bit different. You can still leave a comment with normally by clicking 'Click to leave a comment using Blogger.' But you can also leave a Facebook comment if you like, in the box below. Or you can comment in both places if you're feeling especially chatty!

As usual, I'd love to hear what you think of the changes. For me, there are some definite benefits. I love the white background, it feels very clean, and it's the perfect backdrop for images. I admit, I also think the Facebook comments are neat. There's a dropdown categories menu in the menu bar at the top of the page which is kind of cool, and the best part is that the images can be even bigger! 1024 pixels wide/tall! I think that's awesome.

So anyway, tell me what you think, good or bad. I may or may not take your advice to heart, but I certainly will appreciate hearing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read and cherish every single one. Go ahead, make my day.