I'm so glad you found me! I'm a San Francisco photographer, and this blog charts my journey in the ever-evolving world of photography. One of the things I love about photography is that it's a journey, not a destination. I'm constantly learning and meeting wonderful people. Please peruse the blog to your heart's content, then check out my website and feel free to contact me! (I love hearing from you.)

“Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow." – Imogen Cunningham

“A portrait is not made in the camera but on either side of it.” – Edward Steichen

Azat - Portraits and Head Shots in Downtown Oakland














*Want to have me shoot your head shots or portrait session? Contact me here!*

1 comment:

  1. "I feel very confident we are ready to respond, heaven forbid, if it did happen," he says. (AAP Video/Supplied/Laura Polson) NO ARCHIVING, EDITORIAL USE ONLYBut if you thought the nation biggest airport was already bursting at the seams, Coach Handbags Clearance you need to brace yourself Ray Ban Sunglasses Sale for Cheap Jordan Shoes For Men what to come because things are set to get a lot busier.According to the Sydney Airport Master Plan 2039, which was released yesterday, passenger numbers are forecasted to increase by a whopping 51 per cent to 65.6 million in the next 20 New Yeezy Shoes years. That despite the new airport opening in 2026 at Michael Kors Outlet Online Badgerys Creek in 2026.International passengers are expected to be the main driver of growth Coach Outlet Sale at Sydney Airport, and are much more valuable to our economy than domestic passengers.

    Your access to and use of the Services is subject Cheap Air Force Ones to Healthline's Terms of Service (the "Terms"). Any capitalized terms used but not defined in this Privacy Policy have the meanings provided in the Terms. When you use the Apps additional privacy terms may apply, please see the terms provided with the download of the Apps..

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I read and cherish every single one. Go ahead, make my day.