I'm so glad you found me! I'm a San Francisco photographer, and this blog charts my journey in the ever-evolving world of photography. One of the things I love about photography is that it's a journey, not a destination. I'm constantly learning and meeting wonderful people. Please peruse the blog to your heart's content, then check out my website and feel free to contact me! (I love hearing from you.)

“Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow." – Imogen Cunningham

“A portrait is not made in the camera but on either side of it.” – Edward Steichen

Seagulls...


... are always congregating near the beach. Sometimes in interesting formations.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like they all need a cup of coffee for their visit! What a unique capture, it just is a feel good image that makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica,
    Cool picture. My kids would say there is a pattern there. Two seagulls with their wings up and 5 in between. Have a great day!

    Sherrie

    P.S. Sent you an email about the swap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a little blurry and the back of the stop light is bothersome to me.

    This is a miss in my book.

    -Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seagulls will perch on anything available. They likely think this light standard was installed just for them. :D Good light, colors and composition.

    Glad you found Montucky's blog. I found him in last year's photo challenge. I thought he was one of "us" - but he isn't. He got me hooked on his stupendous photos of flowers and the Montana country side, mountains, streams, etc. I lived in the NW and spent a lot of time in Montana, and photographed much of the same area he has - except he goes out and captures wildlife too, like bighorn sheep. He is an expert, in my opinion. Besides that, he's a nice man. You'll enjoy his blog, I'm certain. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I read and cherish every single one. Go ahead, make my day.