I'm so glad you found me! I'm a San Francisco photographer, and this blog charts my journey in the ever-evolving world of photography. One of the things I love about photography is that it's a journey, not a destination. I'm constantly learning and meeting wonderful people. Please peruse the blog to your heart's content, then check out my website and feel free to contact me! (I love hearing from you.)

“Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow." – Imogen Cunningham

“A portrait is not made in the camera but on either side of it.” – Edward Steichen

Gee, Another Blossom Shot


The trees by my work downtown are also flowering. This is my only excuse.

8 comments:

  1. just breath taking - perhaps you've found your niche?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, and what great tiny little delicate details! Truly beautiful (I wish we had blooms here - it is snowing again - another 3-5" coming today, ugh)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my! Just wonderful - and fills me with longing for Spring. The sunlight on the petals against that deep dark background epitomize the triumph of light over darkness. Can you tell I'm sick of winter in Massachusetts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't need an excuse for such beautiful images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is a winner Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! I agree with Jens, it's a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was about to say it, but Bill got to it first, Jessica! Lovely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truly no excuse needed.
    I love the stamens reaching out. As you said white flowers are hard not to blow out.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I read and cherish every single one. Go ahead, make my day.