I'm so glad you found me! I'm a San Francisco photographer, and this blog charts my journey in the ever-evolving world of photography. One of the things I love about photography is that it's a journey, not a destination. I'm constantly learning and meeting wonderful people. Please peruse the blog to your heart's content, then check out my website and feel free to contact me! (I love hearing from you.)

“Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow." – Imogen Cunningham

“A portrait is not made in the camera but on either side of it.” – Edward Steichen

Pulling Away

Last week I had to take BART to Berkeley to return the magical tilt-shift lens that I can't seem to stop talking about (I promise I will soon, swear!). Anyway, you better believe that I was going to get my last few pictures out of it before I brought it back to the shop. So after I got off the train I had this idea of a picture, to get the train blurring out of the station while the station was sharp. That decided, I waited about 3 minutes for the next train and took pictures of it both pulling in and out of the station. This one was by far my favorite.

I keep waiting to fall in LOVE with my telephoto lenses, but so far it seems like it has been wide angles every time that get my juices flowing. The longest lens I love is my broken 50mm. But we'll see, times may change.

2 comments:

  1. Makes it look like a train thats gone "Back to the Future"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool! I look at that closest pillar and it gives a very interesting angle.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I read and cherish every single one. Go ahead, make my day.