I'm so glad you found me! I'm a San Francisco photographer, and this blog charts my journey in the ever-evolving world of photography. One of the things I love about photography is that it's a journey, not a destination. I'm constantly learning and meeting wonderful people. Please peruse the blog to your heart's content, then check out my website and feel free to contact me! (I love hearing from you.)

“Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow." – Imogen Cunningham

“A portrait is not made in the camera but on either side of it.” – Edward Steichen

A Recent Real Estate Shoot

There's something I find very zen about photographing interiors as opposed to, say, kittens. Kittens are all about catching the split second when they look at the camera in the most adorable way; you have to be fast. It's all about reflexes, capturing the moment as it happens, the high point in an arc of action, that one millisecond when it all comes together to show the essence of the drama being played out. Kitten drama, yes, but what's more dramatic than that?

In contrast, while of course there is still time pressure, photographing buildings is kind of zen. Here are a few photos from a recent shoot.











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read and cherish every single one. Go ahead, make my day.