I'm so glad you found me! I'm a San Francisco photographer, and this blog charts my journey in the ever-evolving world of photography. One of the things I love about photography is that it's a journey, not a destination. I'm constantly learning and meeting wonderful people. Please peruse the blog to your heart's content, then check out my website and feel free to contact me! (I love hearing from you.)

“Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow." – Imogen Cunningham

“A portrait is not made in the camera but on either side of it.” – Edward Steichen

Smile SF


One from the long list of shoots I haven't blogged yet! I shot these for a local dentist office a long while ago, Smile SF, combining (maybe for the first time!) my architectural shooting with portraiture. Farah Sefidvash was great to work with as she knew exactly what she wanted, but also listened to my suggestions. For example, I suggested shooting just before dusk to get the best light for the exterior shots.


I loved the use of this purple throughout the office! It's calming, but not as expected as blue would be.




I love the bright, clean feel of the entryway, with the plants providing just enough warmth to be welcoming rather than antiseptic.






*Want to schedule a portrait or achitectural shoot with me? Contact me here!*

1 comment:

  1. If you has a passion for the nature and wildlife on Long Island, then you won't want to miss the experience of going on a Whale Watching Tour on the Long Island Sound, or along the South Shore. Whales, seals, and porpoises are native to the waters surrounding Long Island, and there boats offering Whale Watching Tours Michael Kors Outlet Online at ports Coach Handbags Clearance in both Nassau and Suffolk Counties, including tours all the way out on the East End. Whales, seals, and porpoises are native to the waters surrounding Long Island, Cheap Jordan Shoes For Men and there boats offering Whale Watching Tours at ports in both Nassau and Suffolk Counties, including tours all the way out on the East End.

    HubPages meetup in Long Island, NYJump to Last Post 1 37 of 37 discussions (100 posts)Only three weeks to go until our first meetup for Hubbers on Long Island. If you live Coach Outlet Sale anywhere from New York City to Nassau or Suffolk on Long Island, come join us on Saturday, March 26, 2011 at 1:00 PM in Lake Grove Ray Ban Sunglasses Sale at the Whole Foods Market.Whole Foods has Cheap Air Force Ones an area with tables where we can gather and have a bite to eat. See you there on March 26th.We have scheduled our second HubMeet.If you live anywhere on Long Island, New York, we look New Yeezy Shoes forward to meeting you on July 9th 2011 at 2PM.Our first HubMeet was fun and so successful that I wrote a Hub about it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I read and cherish every single one. Go ahead, make my day.