I'm so glad you found me! I'm a San Francisco photographer, and this blog charts my journey in the ever-evolving world of photography. One of the things I love about photography is that it's a journey, not a destination. I'm constantly learning and meeting wonderful people. Please peruse the blog to your heart's content, then check out my website and feel free to contact me! (I love hearing from you.)

“Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow." – Imogen Cunningham

“A portrait is not made in the camera but on either side of it.” – Edward Steichen

Chairs


I have no idea what happened to these chairs. Perhaps someone thought some drugs were stashed inside and took a knife to them? Or perhaps a whole herd of scratching cats?

Regardless, I kind of get why they're out on the street.

8 comments:

  1. Chairs you say jessica, my you do have a splendid imagination, I have had a close look and I don't se anything I would trust my butt in! Great Spotting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that must have been some party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm.... they look like they have good structure - perhaps some foam padding and new material and???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like some chairs from my college day parties, LOL....Throw some covers on those and they still look functional! :) You really wonder what the story is behind these (wish they could talk)! You got great depth in this image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont even want to think what the residence looks like where they came from. They are stacked in very presentable fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who would have thought these dilapidated chairs woul make a great subject for a photo? Your colors are so vibrant and it's fun to imagine how these chairs got so decimated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica! Looks like the frames are in fairly good shape. Who knows? Some do-it-yourselfer could come along and haul them off - that may be the reason they are sitting out on the curb instead of being in the trash. Great find. Good shot and grand colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would never have thought to stop and take a picture of these - but it is GREAT! It encourages me to keep my eyes open and not be afraid to take pictures of anything I find remarkable. AND - great color to boot - nice job.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I read and cherish every single one. Go ahead, make my day.