I'm so glad you found me! I'm a San Francisco photographer, and this blog charts my journey in the ever-evolving world of photography. One of the things I love about photography is that it's a journey, not a destination. I'm constantly learning and meeting wonderful people. Please peruse the blog to your heart's content, then check out my website and feel free to contact me! (I love hearing from you.)

“Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow." – Imogen Cunningham

“A portrait is not made in the camera but on either side of it.” – Edward Steichen

Film Friday - Back in Action!

Kodak BW400CN, a chromogenic black and white film, my first roll of it. I'm not totally convinced, but I think I like it.

For a while I kind of forgot about sharing film photos with y'all. I'll admit, the shine had worn off a bit for me. And though I kept shooting film, I put off getting it developed for a couple months.

All of that added up to a backlog of a few rolls (I go through film pretty slowly) that I just recently got around to scanning. Now I've got quite a few shots I'd like to share with you! So mosey on back on Fridays to see them all; I'll do my best to make it a regular thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read and cherish every single one. Go ahead, make my day.