I'm so glad you found me! I'm a San Francisco photographer, and this blog charts my journey in the ever-evolving world of photography. One of the things I love about photography is that it's a journey, not a destination. I'm constantly learning and meeting wonderful people. Please peruse the blog to your heart's content, then check out my website and feel free to contact me! (I love hearing from you.)

“Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow." – Imogen Cunningham

“A portrait is not made in the camera but on either side of it.” – Edward Steichen

Sneak Peek - Marin and Eric



A few photos from a recent wedding that I can't wait to share with you.







*Want to have me photograph your wedding? Contact me for more details!*

4 comments:

  1. Wow! It’s speechless, really magnificent photography! I am very impressed with this photo shoot! Yeah getting married is a great experience but professional Port Macquarie Photographer makes it memorable for life time. Well done friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing This post. It's gretful blog I have really enjoyed keeping up with you on this blog.ur master craftsmen can help transform your brand through corporate video production, commercials, product shoot and events photography and video coverage. Visit for more information.- Events Photography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is very useful post for everyone. Thank you so much this post. Just about everything looks good displayed.Event Videographer Los Angeles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Microsoft new Surface Laptop is a first for the Windows maker: a conventional laptop that runs a stripped down but more battery efficient operating system called Cheap Jordan Shoes For Men Windows Coach Handbags Clearance 10 S. The company is aiming the $999 Surface Laptop at the educational set, but it bound to go toe to toe with Apple entry level MacBook Air as well. Other hardware makers, meanwhile, will offer Windows 10 S on far cheaper devices that will compete with Google Chromebooks.

    (Saturday, Nov. Your ticket goes toward feeding those in need. (Sunday, Nov. The VA "veteran's affairs" once again makes hell for me. My mom went to the ER. They keep my mom over night and while she was still in the ER she started to act strange. Give Kero Kero Bonito credit Ray Ban Sunglasses Sale for following their instincts. The London trio had generated plenty of buzz over the past five years with their hyper Michael Kors Outlet Online catchy collision of J Pop, electronic Coach Outlet Sale music, and video New Yeezy Shoes game aesthetics. But when their personal lives started to darken with loss, heartbreak, and nostalgia, Japanese singer Sarah Midori Perry and her Cheap Air Force Ones bandmates Jamie Bulled and Gus Lobban transformed into a rock band, with their friend James Rowland on guitar.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I read and cherish every single one. Go ahead, make my day.