I'm so glad you found me! I'm a San Francisco photographer, and this blog charts my journey in the ever-evolving world of photography. One of the things I love about photography is that it's a journey, not a destination. I'm constantly learning and meeting wonderful people. Please peruse the blog to your heart's content, then check out my website and feel free to contact me! (I love hearing from you.)

“Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow." – Imogen Cunningham

“A portrait is not made in the camera but on either side of it.” – Edward Steichen

A Couple of Portraits


So . . . . blogging. Hmm. Yeah, back to that. I know I've been away awhile (which we can partially blame on laziness, absolutely, and also partly blame on this really weird unexplained medical phenomenon wherein my left elbow basically stopped working mid-January and has only recently gotten semi-back-to-normal and which was not conducive to typing a lot).

Anyway, I still love this blog. I still want to be here. I have blogging plans, people! They will happen. I know they will. To start off, here are a couple of mini-portrait sessions that I didn't really think needed their own blog post, but also didn't deserve to be ignored entirely.

I have so many sessions in the blog backlog, so expect to see more here soon. More portraits, more weddings, more dogs and cats and guinea pigs. It's all on its way. More film. More photos of jam. I'm still making jam up a storm and I've branched out to pickles as well and I am totally obsessed with Weck jars as new vessels to can things in. And then I want to photograph them all since they're so pretty.






See you soon here, on the blog! I promise.

*Want to schedule a portrait session with me? Contact me here!*

1 comment:

  1. CUMBERLAND COUNTY SR 101 (Peavine Road) grading, drainage, and paving from Firetower Road to Westchester/Catoosa Boulevard: As grade work progresses, motorists should be alert for shifts in traffic Cheap Jordan Shoes For Men patterns to allow for construction activities. Temporary lane closures and traffic stoppages may be needed to support grade work activities. The contractor is Coach Handbags Clearance currently working to complete remaining work items which may result in temporary lane closures throughout the project during daytime hours.

    Plan on driving them, I'll Michael Kors Outlet Online be back Coach Outlet Sale to drive people. I like helping them out. They didn't come to America to ask for anything; they came to make something out of themselves and that's why I like to do people like that favors. Furthermore, according to research by Dr. Albert Mehrabian of UCLA, appearance and body language (visual image) accounts for fifty five percent of an invaluable first impression.Since light travels faster than sound, you are seen before you are heard. This is why, before even uttering a word your visual image will say a Ray Ban Sunglasses Sale multitude about Cheap Air Force Ones you as an individual (your New Yeezy Shoes perceived level of intelligence, competence, affability, self esteem, confidence, power, beliefs and success) and about the organization you represent (its philosophy, culture, and standard of service).You constantly send out silent messages providing clues to both existing and potential clients and colleagues.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I read and cherish every single one. Go ahead, make my day.